To participate, you must…
1.Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you.
2.List the rules and display the award.
3.Share seven facts about yourself.
4.Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5.Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Very excited to come back off holiday to receive The Very Inspiring Blogger Award! I was nominated by the lovely Tessa from ITypeMoreThanITalk. Her blog’s great you should check it out. This is my first nomination and I don’t follow too many blogs, so if you give me a comment I’ll be sure to give yours a read.
Here are some “interesting” facts about myself… I wouldn’t exactly call myself interesting at all but here you go:
- If I was a cartoon character, I’d be the crazy cat lady from The Simpsons. If you don’t like cats what’s wrong with you?
- I can’t see very well…like…at all. If I’m not wearing glasses I’m wearing contact lenses. But my prescription is so complicated contacts don’t work 100%.
- I’m incredibly sarcastic, it annoys some people. But about 0.5% of the world’s population can tolerate it.
- TV is the best, I love Sci-Fi, murder mysteries and thrillers. I love Doctor Who (duh), Sherlock (duh duh), Game of Thrones (getting so original), Death in Paradise, Jonathan Creek and How I Met Your Mother…oh and I’ve just started watching Parks and Recreation.
- I laugh in my sleep and sometimes talk, it gets creepy.
- I have dense bones so I’m heavier than I look, fortunately it also means it’s more difficult for me to break my bones *touch wood*
- Some people say I look like Zooey Deschanel. Which is probably the best compliment I get.
Here are the few blogs I nominate (unfortunately not 15).
I love reading these blogs! They’re amazing! Thanks again for the award.